Than the city should just switch the designation between Labor Day and Memorial
Day to "Resident Parking Only" for the 200 blocks.
In the winter, I doubt people would want to walk an extra block or two rather
than park near the venue they intend to visit.
Why should the 200 block residents even have to deal with this during the
winter in the first place? The demand simply is not there.