Yes I would, give them exactly what you just ssaid and the best descriptions
possible

-----Original Message-----
From: Claire Davids <claire.dav...@its-ship.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:43:10
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: New gang tags appearing around the city

My husband and I were walking down Emory between 6th and 7th a few weeks
back with my 5 year old.  A black SUV stopped in the middle of 6th on the
corner of Emory and a guy jumped out right in fromt of us and tucked
something into the back of his pants and when running purposefully down the
road toward the beach.  The SUV screeched off.....

Would you call the police for something like that?  What would you tell
them?

*Satisfied Customers on Receipt - Worldwide*
Claire Davids
Managing Partner
i-Parcel LLC
Tel:  +12015491502