From: "Hinge" <hing...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:19:13
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Grass... ?

Isn't thinking like that part of the problem? Thinking the worst of AP kids?
Yes, I know we have problems, and maybe a bigger effort needs to be made in our
community to instill some pride in our children. All of them. Sure, the sports
kids have something to be proud of. They are a percentage of a bigger
population. If we continue to aim low and think that our kids are a helpless
cause then what's the benefit of that?