I'll just defer to you guys. I'm not a sports fan. I was a science geek in high
school. I built my own Heathkit computer when I was 17 and studied music. I
turned what I learned about music, electronics and technology into the careers
that I have today.

I'm also not a financial person, so if it's a good deal for the city, then I'm
fine with that.