--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@...> wrote:

> Doesn't it really depend on the income level of the business's in a city with
> a parking issue? Downtown AP isn't exactly a high income earning area, so
> it's not easy to compare it to places like NYC, Jersey City or others. Those
> are full on cities. AP is only a city by name and it's primarily residential.

Hinge, the simple fact of the matter - that you CANNOT dislodge - is that the
number of cars HOGGING parking spots on Cookman during the week did not
translate into business for the stores. I have been in the stores a zillion
times when there was not a space available on Cookman and I was alone.

The parking is done. Get used to it.