Yawn.

I forgot to get a workout calendar for my wife off the 'net. Turned out fitness
lifestyles had it. Told her I had already picked it up.

Jumped in car, pulled up in front of Fitness lifestyles, ran in, got the
calendar and left. skipped the meter for that stop.

That's all it was, a stop.

1. There's a reason why fast food joins have drive thru - people today don't
have loads of time or are just plain lazy. Drive thru's are easier. If a
business depends on foot traffic or x number of people who MIGHT want want you
sell... AP just might not be the right spot. Fact.

2. If what you sell can't bring in the $ you need to survive, you have to rexam
why - is it location, product, price etc. Nothing new.

3. Fact. McDonalds and other's close many locations for one reason or another -
usually not enough return or they found - a better location.

4, If somone comes in to buy something, have someone there can sell it or
answer questions. If someone has $700 to spend, find the owner nad get back
you, not 3 weeks later - after you find it elsewhere.....

5. If someone orders that happy hour pizza and by the time the bar tender stops
yapping and punches it in - happy hour (ending at 6:30) she turns and says
happy hour is over because it's 6:32.....

6. If someone orders a coffe drink that runs about $10, don't tell them "well,
we;re out of coffee cause we had a big party today..." go buy a keurig and pop
a cup in...you'd make more money.

7. If someone comes in right before you close to look around, don't panic and
say "oh, we're closing now..."

8. Be priced so someone WANTS to buy something they really don't need or you
will keep it on your wall for another year.

9. If your business requires a parking lot for your customers, then opening in
downtown ap isn't exactly the right choice. There are actually cheaper rents
today on HWY 35 then in AP. Signage, parking etc.