Crime by Cookman all the time, just not reported all the time

-----Original Message-----
From: "hmelissar" <hmelis...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 17:35:03
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] BP station robbery

Hello all,

Is this the BP station? Springwood and Lake are the same street, just with
different names in different sections (Lake on the east, Springwood on the
west). This attempted robbery was taking place during First Saturday, one block
away from the festivities and expensive parking. I was also parked on Lawrence,
almost right behind the station, around this time. It's upsetting to me to hear
about crimes on the west side of Asbury, but now it's happening right by
Cookman Ave.! I wish something could be done to lower the crime rates in town.

http://www.app.com/article/20111204/NJNEWS/312040055/Police-Man-caught-after-trying-rob-gas-station-Asbury-Park