From: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of arcman210
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 12:23 AM
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: This is an absolute outrage

They're from the three sides of the buildings (north, south, and east).
Each group of three windows would have been one panel.  The north and south
side each have 9 window bays, and I'm assuming the ocean side would have 10
bays (not commonly seen or photographed).

Where were these panels stored when they were taken down?  And why weren't
they put back up when the work was done?  They've been down for well over a
year, maybe two (the article says MM claims they were stolen in late 2011),
and I can't tell you the last time I've seen workers doing anything on that
area of Convention Hall (or any part of CH for that matter).

http://asburyparksun.com/vintage-copper-panels-stolen-from-convention-hall/