http://asburyparksun.com/historical-society-demands-answers-on-convention-hall-panel-theft/

Kudos to the AP Historical Society, the Asbury Park Sun, Tri City News, The
Coaster, and the community for all that's being done. If MM let these panels
get "stolen" then I hope the afforementioned organizations run those bastards
out of town.  Convention Hall may be owned by MM, but it belongs to the
community and the people who cherish it for what it is... always has and always
will.

Madison Marquette has nowhere to hide here. When it comes to these panels,
they're guilty until proven innocent in my book.  They've got blood on their
hands for waiting so long to put this information out there.  If the panels
were stolen in August 2011, why wait well over 6 months to get the word out?
What "repairs" needed to be made to Convention Hall that required EVERY SINGLE
PANEL to be removed at once, and not just put back on immediately?  Not to
mention more damage is being done as we speak with the structure exposed to the
elements.

I've lost all respect for them over this incident unless they come through and
resolve this situation.  They've got two options... get the panels back or have
them precisely replicated out of COPPER.  Otherwise, I'll live for the day when
MM is run out of town.