Several Months ago the City settled its arbitration case and I recall reading
in the document that they were 'off-the-hook' regarding any further repairs to
ConHall.

The wording was something to the effect that all work done to date satisfies
their obligation and no additional restoration was required.

As to ownership, adding to  Jim's comments - Unfortunately the building was
sold to Asbury Partners and subsequently placed under the control of Madison
Asbury Retail LLC. It is private property with minimal ability for public
oversight.

I will say that if the City acknowledged my appointment as City Historian,
losses like this would be far less likely and I would make certain that
preservation and heritage were a part of all City dealings as I did when my
position was in good standing.

Werner