From: "dougthedope12345" <dougthedope12...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 19:06:03
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] WELL...I THINK BAMBOOZLE WAS A SEMI-SUCCESS!

But next year...just one day! I was disappointed with the attendance! I feel
literally thousands were scared away because they know Asbury was not set up
for this....limited parking and hotel/motel accomodations! I was also dismayed
our fine stores on Cookman had a rough Friday and Saturday.... The city and
promoter did a great logistical job, but 3 days is too much!....HOWEVER, how
about this starting next year....A major annual outdoor show, the Saturday
before Memorial Day...a mini-Bamboozle if you will. Call it perhaps, the
'Asbury Park Music Fest'... the week before Memorial Day. The goal would be to
draw 20-25,000 with the capacity to double in the future....Set up a less
elaborate stage in a similar location....just one stage....sign up 10-12
acts....perhaps 2 or 3 biggies, and let it go!!!...It could be
great!!!!!....CAN YOU IMAGINE, if it rained this last weekend!...We were very
lucky!...One day is enough!...Can someone pleez tell me why a few small classy
motels are not build by the beach!!!!....Is it that same assine thinking of one
day having wall-to-wall million dollar condos up there!.....Come on kidz, wake
up!!!...The ghost of Versace is not arriving from South Beach!