Most Jersey Shore participant teams have a committee that does just this.You
ask for ad donations, like 15.00 for a card ad, 20 for a quarter page,50 for a
half page and 100 for a full page ad.  Also ask if the business wouldsponsor
the team, say 200 and up to rent buses to take the kids to and fromthe games,
etc.  I retired in 1988 from Neptune Pop Warner because I stillhad kids in the
high school and needed to be there for my youngestdaughter.  I devoted 12 years
as a coach.  Things weren't as expensive asthey are now!
It's no longer a game, it's a business!  My grandkids played in Asbury
Park,then Neptune, where they completed primary and high school.  Flyerscan be
made up, dropped off to Madison Marquette, Realtors that do businessin Asbury
Park, Chamber of Commerce, Attorneys, just for starters.  Oh yeah,physicians
like foot doctors, dentists and orthopedic physicians give toorganizations,
sports mostly.
Get permission to use Asbury Park Letterhead, etc.  Speak to City Officialswho
would be in a better position to advise you.  Apply to the State for atax-free
number but first see if AP Pop Warner is a 501C-3 entity.  They usuallyare, for
tax purposes as all 501C3's file a 990N with the IRS.  I know, I file foran
organization I'm involved with.  It's for Associations that accrue 25K or
less.Email me off group and I'll fill you in on what's legal and what's not.
 Sharon