--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Doug M" <dougandcathy_mcqueen@...> wrote:

> Hopefully my comment didn't sound as if I intended to
It did come across

It did they way I read it - which sent me off...

thanks

Now as for the McMansions 5 bedrooms plus etc -

They typically are OVERTAXED relative to the schools and in general... they
typically do not use those services - like schools (private) etc.

Some buy it because they can and have no real use for all those rooms. Unless
they fill it with shoes and clothes and use a room or more for their cats and
dogs... plenty of empty-nesters

So says brother-in-law .

The reason for places like Wesley and Senior housing - is to generate tax
revenues and to support the schools with those taxes.

there's plenty of studies on both sides.

Here at least the program in some way helped get the development going - but
what if someone said "nope" ?