To me, the BIG question is that with SO many qualified people running (as per
the bios that have been posted)  - how come all those "bad things" still exist?

So far seems like a lot of buzz words...

Tossing hundreds of millions at the "problems" doesn't seem to be the answer so
what is?

For the most part lots of AP seems to be in the best shape it has ever been -
don't know who is responsible for it - other then the people who move in (rent,
buy or invest) and appreciate what they have. Again, it doesn't matter if you
buy or rent, just take a second to two and take care of your yard, sidewalk or
street.

Seems pretty simple.

I've given a rake, a lawnmower and even offered tenants money to take care of
their own yard.... some things will never change.

So I spent the better part of my day yesterday being a good landlord - tractor
leaf blower, trimmer - making sure my tenants enjoyed their sunny sunday.

It may not matter who gets elected is the point without being able to deliver a
real plan of action.

good luck