The A team...  Let's see..  The most divisive members of our community claim
they are going to bring together the people of Asbury?  Really?  How did that
go with the City Council - where you couldn't work with anyone else until you
resigned early the last time you served?  How did that go on the school board
with Redmond Palmer - who was responsible for one of the most dysfunctional and
divided school boards in the history of NJ until being removed about the same
time the state had to take over the real decision making thanks to too many
irregularities.  And an other member of the team who is so selfish that he is
unwilling to remove himself from an incredibly blatant conflict of interest
between his membership in a committee to recommend a new form of government and
running to be a member of the existing government at the same time.

Ad a whole bunch of election irregularities being investigated.

It does matter who is serving.  Nobody can wave a wand an fix everything that
is broken, but there are many positive candidates to choose from with the
incumbents and others.  But the wrong people can take us back to the broken
place we not too long ago were.  Don't buy the A Team's bull.  They have a long
track record - and it is not pretty at all.