Has anyone ever tracked a student who has traveled from PRE-K to Graduation in
AP?

In other words, can someone break down some data that shows over the past 12-14
years:

1. Longevity of kids in the school system (exmaple - what grade they started in
the system at  - Pre-k, 4th grade, 9th grade etc)

2. If they came in the system, where did they come from (higher performing
district/lesser quality...?)

3. If they left the school system and moved onto another, how'd they do?

You get the idea. Of course you can add more.  That would make some cool
research - and may yield some real info.

I still want to see the basic data - a kid from PRE-K to Graduation - how did
they fare?

Like a teacher told me in HOLMDEL - parents TRY to get their kids placed in
Special ed - so their kids get more "personal" time  - time to take tests,
excuses for being out not doing hw etc - NOT the real intent of the classes.

Just an example.