Hi Folks-

It's that time of year!  In case you didn't know, Rescue Ridge is the  ONLY
no-kill animal shelter in this area that accepts the various  types of
'strong-breed' dogs from Asbury Park that are so routinely abused  here
(unfortunately, Asbury Park is the leader for this in the  area). The ASPCA
does
not. The Associated Humane Society might, but the  chances are good that the
dogs won't last long there. (I'll be happy to  explain any details in person,
but won't bore you with them here. Trust me...I'm  not mistaken!)

For the past 5 years, I've solicited local businesses to donate whatever
they can manage to go into gift baskets for the raffle at this event that
supplies most of the operating expenses of Rescue Ridge for the entire  year.
The results have been amazing! Asbury has stood out above any other town  as
a major presence at this event. Its businesses have earned thousands of
dollars to help this group of animals that nobody else seems to care  about.

This time, I simply can't go from business to business to solicit
donations, so I'm asking you here. If you are in any kind of position to
donate
something that might either work as a component of an Asbury-themed gift
basket, or if you can make a basket by itself, maybe to represent  your
business,
the doggies would sure appreciate it! It doesn't have to be  dog-related
stuff; just anything people might want enough to buy raffle tickets  to win.

Please contact me at this email address (_MickArthy@aol.com_
(mailto:mickar...@aol.com) ) if you can help out.  Thank you!!

Chris McCarthy
914 Central Ave.