The next item to merge is Alberto's !192. This is new functionality, rather than a bug fix, so I am considering adding a `main` branch, retiring `master`, and moving most activity there, with an eye to getting the first 3.4 release underway. That would permit me to start merging a number of things that add new capabilities that don't seem like a patch version.

Alternatively, we could just keep `master`, but it seems like that is becoming old standard practice, so changing to `main` would comply with the new de facto standard established by GitHub.

Then, if we want to back patch, we can create a `stable` branch and cherry-pick onto that (using `maint` would create too much potential for confusion).

Thoughts?