De : Joshua Chamas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoye : mercredi 10 avril 2002 10:34
A : Ismael Touama
Cc : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: Get Warning

Ismael Touama wrote:

> Yeah !
> I just saw that POD was for "Plain Old Documentation",
> so I can make my install !... ?

Check out http://www.apache-asp.org/install.html#Build%20Apache0292e216

You can try a quick build of mod_perl / apache with Apache Toolbox.
Try first to build just mod_perl/Apache & nothing else, and if you
want to see how much else you can get working with Apache Toolbox,
then go for it.

mod_perl is not yet production ready with Apache 2.0 ... you will
need to use an older/stable 1.3.x apache. Apache 2.0 is very new
at least by my standards as it was just released in the past few
weeks as production ready.

About porting your code, you might check out http://www.asp2php.com
which lists other options in addition to Apache::ASP which might
work better for you.

--Josh