Hi bhargavi,

i think the order of those directives does not matter,
of course inside the same <VirtualHost> container or in
the same context respectively.

But anyway you should have a look into

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/sections.html

where Apache's processing of Files-, Directory- and Location-Directives
is explained in detail.

Helmut