Winanjaya wrote:
Hi ..
I put global.asa to /tmp and also I changed the .htaccess file to point
global to /tmp folder .. I also I have added configuration to httpd and
restarted it .. the result is: I still cannot see my .asp page .. I get
"Internal server error" .. I though I was missing something important ..
because this is only occurs in my own .asp only .. for the .asp example are
works fine .. .. could you or anybody please help me .. what should I do?

Check the apache error_log, what is the error message?

--Josh