memito1999 wrote:
Dammit I spoke to soon, It seems like i'm having the same problem that Winan is having. I've created a few .asp files on a separate directory within my apache docroot and now i'm getting the same original error. I copied the .htaccess file and restarted apache and again i'm getting the same thing. I'll look at the .htaccess file to see what i have change i'll also be looking at this message board to see if winan finds an answer to this.

What is your problem? "Internal Server Error" ? If so, what is in your httpd error_log ?

--Josh