Hi Warren,

Make absolutely sure Apache::ASP is finding your global.asa to start
with.
Add a Script_OnStart() subroutine that prints something so you know it
is getting executed.

<your global.asa>
        sub Script_OnStart
        {
                $Response->Write("<h1>This is a test!</h1>");
        }# end Script_OnStart()
</your global.asa>

If this fails, then I would double-check the "Global" setting in your
httpd.conf:

<your conf>
        PerlSetVar Global "/path"
</your conf>

where "/path" is the directory where the global.asa is to be found.

If your Script_OnStart() subroutine *does* work, but your
Application_OnStart() doesn't, then we might have a problem.

Maybe there is a problem with the code itself?  If you try the
following, it should work:

<your global.asa>
        sub Application_OnStart
        {
                $Application->{foo} = "this is a test!";
        }# end Application_OnStart()

        sub Script_OnStart
        {
                $Response->Write( $Application->{foo} );
        }# end Script_OnStart()
</your globa.asa>

John Drago | Chief Architect of Software Development
E-com Media Group, Inc. [www.e-commedia.com]
office
::
 303.790.7940 x25
email
::
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

E - b u s i n e s s   w i t h   D i m e n s i o n TM