Stuart Johnston wrote:
I am trying to use Text::xSV to output tab seperated data to the browser (actually a Wyncs plugin). The xSV module can output to STDOUT or any other File Handle. When I try to use STDOUT, the text doesn't show up. Is there some other file handle I should use?

No exactly, Apache::ASP does a select() to redirect print() calls to a RESPONSE file handle really tied to the $Response object.

You could try something like this:

  tie *RESPONSE, 'Apache::ASP::Response', $self->{Response};
  print RESPONSE ...

or even using *Apache::ASP::RESPONSE directly...

BUT I would really not recommend this approach as there are no
guarantees in the Apache::ASP API for this method to exist.

What you should do is simply write this out to a temp file and
then output that directly to the browser after its created
by reading it in, and writing it using $Response->Write.

Regards,

Josh