D. L. Fox wrote:

The main reason I chose this provider was because they had Apache::ASP. Now I need to find another host account with Apache::ASP. Is there a list of providers using Apache::ASP somewhere?

You can check out:
  http://www.apache-asp.org/support.html#COMMERCIAL

I've been looking through the many lists of providers on the 'Net but it's difficult to search on Apache::ASP because it always turns up MS-ASP or Chili. I can program in VB just fine but would *much* rather use Apache::ASP and Perl.

yep, you might also try searches on "mod_perl apache asp hosting"

And lastly you could try running in standalone CGI mode with full
mod_perl support, but could be tricky to set up in a home directory,
but I think possible.

Regards,

Josh