turnbui wrote:
I installed ASP 2.55

2.59, surely?

So I then copied the C:\Perl\eg\IEExamples directory to my C:\Program
Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\iansthtdocs\asp\eg the DocRoot
for my first VHOST and placing the ASP config parameters into an .htaccess
file in C:\Program Files\Apache Software

Try putting the ASP configuration inside the <VirtualHost> block in the httpd.conf file. Even if having it in .htaccess did work, it would be much slower.