Thanks Andy.  Unless the version number is the same but the contents are
different, I'm already using Maven Integration for AJDT 0.14.0.201302011330
(as downloaded from the ajdt update site) - which is the same as what is
available on http://dist.springsource.org/release/AJDT/configurator/.

Thanks,

Eric