Sounds like you have the latest. I’m afraid I’m no expert on maven things. If
your original problem boils down to needing to separate what was source and
what was tests in eclipse, you just can’t do it - it doesn’t have that
distinction. Everything is compiled together from all the source folders in a
project. So the configurator could not be enhanced to make it happen because
base eclipse doesn’t have that feature (it is very frustrating - they’ve had a
bug open against them for years about it).

cheers,
Andy