Hello All,

I'm new in AspectJ. Since for a project I need to log all some functions
calls, started to learn AspectJ, however, I haven't been able to achieve my
goal yet.

I use JavaFX in order to develop a custom web crawler. When I invoke
WebEngine (javafx.scene.web.WebEngine), and want to load a web page, it
uses another class WebPage (com.sun.webkit.WebPage) to load the URL and
build the DOM.

When the function "open" from WebPage class is called, it calls "twkOpen"
to open the requested URL. My goal is to capture all "twkOpen" calls and
some other functions.

I tried several different pointcuts, but, wasn't successful. I was
wondering if it is possible to capture those functions on that level? And
if the answer is yes, how?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Sina Yazdanmehr