Not sure what pointcuts you are trying.

The broadest one that perhaps ought to work is:

call(* twkOpen(..))

But typically you would either qualify the target type or use a within() clause
to limit the amount of searching AspectJ has to do. (Perhaps call(*
twkOpen(..)) && within(com.sub.webkit.WebPage) ).

Are you doing loadtime weaving?

Have you tried turning on the debug options to see if AspectJ is getting a
chance to see the types you need to modify:
http://andrewclement.blogspot.ca/2009/02/load-time-weaving-basics.html
<http://andrewclement.blogspot.ca/2009/02/load-time-weaving-basics.html>

cheers,
Andy