This offer can be your lifetime experience!!!! THIS IS A REAL OPPORTUNITY!

We are looking for a junior recruiter with some experience in the field who can
still be a student at one of the Psychology Universities, willing to develop
his knowledge about recruitment and selection process.

There is a choice to join and develop into one of the most dynamic industry
from Romania;
You can take part into one of the biggest recruitment project ever unfolded
within Bucharest Hospitality Industry; Training package for every new staff who
join our fantastic team! There is a chance for you to be our future permanent
staff and grow within our company;

What to do to apply!!! First please collect as many information’s about our
organization! Then…. if you like us than think twice to apply or not! We are
different and you should ask why! We see things different, we act different, we
want you be different!

We want join us only the ones committed to performance, with a deep
understanding of recruitment and selection base principles, people orientated
through excellence of services, with the right attitude towards applicants and
clients, WE WANT THE IMPOSSIBLE! You should ask yourself if worth it to try!

Project coordinator: Beatrice Grosu ([EMAIL PROTECTED]/  031 1072412/031 1072413

G&G International Recruitment este o companie cu experienta de 7 ani in
domeniul HR, cu un portofoliu vast de clienti HoReCa.

www.ihrc.ro

Raspunde prin e-mail lui