>>Sanskrit is NOT the mother of ALL Indian languages -
it is not so for the Southern Indian languages such as
Tamil, Telegu and Kannada and it is not so for North
Eastern languages as well as languages of the
different tribes that are found all over North India.
I don't see why there should be a debate at all on
that when it is a universally accepted fact.
The politics of language (or of nationalism) cannot
ignore this because this is a fact, not a hypothesis.

= Thanks Rajib for saving some of my energy!

Dex matho eta dharona, thikonar xex xari...
The most important thing in life is never to forget who you are...

http://plaza.ufl.edu/priyanku