Dear Mahanta da

you can give a thought to RB's suggestion. May be you
will bring a fresh whiff of air to this debate. I am
sure you might also be keen to visit Assam. On a
lighter vain, if you allow me, I want to say
something. You can fly to Assam via Bangkok, not
necessarily via India.

Mayur
Chandigarh

=== message truncated ===>