"At least we could tell pre-service teachers that when students can’t read the
book, their response should not be to read it for them. Instead, they have to
figure out what it is about the book that the students can’t read, and teach
them to struggle with that, and comprehend, work, and wrestle with it. That’s
the level of preparation that you might be able to provide in a pre-service
program." -- Mukul-da, thats what I was refering to - the revolution in
teaching - Anti-Lecture method.

Umesh

The page below was sent on Saturday December 3, 2005 at 2:42 pm ET from [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

To visit this page, click on the link below or copy and paste it into your
browser.

http://www.gse.harvard.edu/news/2005/1201_snow.html

HGSE News is the news source for the Harvard Graduate School of Education;
visit HGSE News at http://www.gse.harvard.edu/news/

To subscribe to receive updates of news and research from HGSE, visit our
subscription page at http://www.gse.harvard.edu/news/subscribe.html