Title: Re: [Assam] Assam is for Assamese
>Why you had to provide an interpretation at all for and on behalf of Sumanat?. You could not sleep or you thought >it was your solemn duty as a nopota phukon for the sake of the netters?.

*** Yes, as a matter of fact I did consider it my solemn duty to defend the concept of Assam for the Assamese as *I* saw it in the context, because YOU dragged the matter into the discussion. Did I need YOUR prior permission for it? Are you the ARBITER, the true 'pota-phukan' over who can or who cannot speak for or against the concept ? If you are, just let us know. I will be sure to " gua ebhaag aag borhai aaru xaasatnge pronipaat jonai"  beg for permission to speak next time.

*** But I know you are making the argument above only because you have realized, finally, where you went wrong, but are unable to admit it, and are attempting to divert attention away from the issue in point. That is OK. I won't rub it in any further. Sure as heck I went far more into it than I wished I had and am not enjoying it one bit.

Take care, and Om Xaanti!

:-)