The Sentinal, Guwahati has reported that there is a move to amend the
Foreigners Act. It appears that the amendment proposal has been submitted to
the Group of Ministers by Abdul Muhib Mazumdar and that the same has already
been approved by the state government and the Congress high command.

Can someone get their hands on a copy of the proposal? Can someone share a
copy of the Supreme Court judgement on IMDT.

If the proposal is loaded against the natural citizens of the country as I
suspect it will be given the antecedents of the author, we, NRAs should be at
the forefront of a massive campaign to highlight the true facts to our
countrymen. This is the meaningful role that we have been searching for.

best regards