From: "Himendra Thakur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Chan Mahanta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: "Dr. Khanindra Pathak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,assam@assamnet.org, MANOJ KUMAR DAS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,J Kalita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Assam] Civilian Invasion by Bangladesh
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:13:28 -0500

Dear Chandan,

Since you have made comments about me that “*** Actually you are something else!”    I have now my rights to ask you what you are. Please answer the following two questions:

1. Are you claiming Independence of Assam from India by living in the USA under the protection of your US Citizenship?

2. By living in the USA under the protection of your US Citizenship, are you helping Bangladesh in their Civilian Invasion of India where the immediate victim is Assam?

Please reply to these questions “with the courage of” your   “convictions

I'll deal with your other points such "'khai-paat-folaa' ( ingrate) attitude towards the USA,"  etc.,  after I hear your straight answer to the above two questions.

Best,

Himendra