>>the guilty(responsible) CRPF and army personnel be swiftly brought to justice

Ramda, I hope this could be the case but we have not heard anything about:

1. The Haryana Police people responsible for killing two Bodo youths brought to justice.

2. The BSF people responsible for Kamakhya incident brought to justice

and the list goes on...

How many Army people were brought to justice (forget 'swiftly') since the numerous killings and rapes from the Bajrang and Rhino days?

Dex matho eta dharona, thikonar xex xari...
The most important thing in life is never to forget who you are...

http://plaza.ufl.edu/priyanku