couldnot bargain on the share state should have got utilisation of resources >like oil, coal and water.

*** Very faulty reasoning here. WHY should Assam have to go beg, plead, bargfain or grovel for a FAIR share of what is THEIRS--ALL of it--to begin with?

It is no different from Kharkhowas pleading with Dilli to not change the name of their state to Asom.