*** Why just ME :-)?

I completely agree C'da. If you like, I can give it a shot :):)

--Ram

On 2/19/07, Chan Mahanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 >Itisimportantthatyoudothat.

*** Why just ME :-)?

At 12:21 PM -0500 2/19/07, Barua, Rajen wrote:

Chandan:

I hope I did not disturb your line of thoughts with my inputs, and that
you will come up with not only your

>Next:  My Take on Why Independence - II

        Why does one need independence for change?

But also : My Take on How Independence - III

        Howdoweachieveindependenceforchange?

Itisimportantthatyoudothat.

Thanks

Rajen