Come on Rajib, at least give it an attempt at a rebuttal; if you see something
that is untrue, incorrect interpretation, subversive motives or otherwise
untenable; would you?

Dismissing her as 'out of her mind' might give you a feeling of superiority - a
typical response of those who cannot articulate a thought, but persuades no
one. You oght not to join that crowd :-). It merely reaffirms the bitter truths
of Indian misgovernment and its intelligentsia's irrelevance.