If you were like me who pondered for days what does the modern acronyms like
IMHO, LOL, ROFLMAO meant, there is a list of acronyms that is becoming a part
of cyber lingo

  HTH

  TTFN

  Cyber English               Non Cyber English
  =============   ==================
          AFAIC   As far as I'm concerned     AFAIK   As far as I know     AFK
 Away from keyboard     BRB   Be right back     BTDT   Been there, done that
 BTW   By the way     BUAG   Butt-ugly ASCII graphic     C/C   Comments and
criticism     EOM   End of message     FAQ   Frequently Asked Question.     FTW
  For the win     FWIW   For what it's worth     FYI   For your information
HTH   Hope this helps     IANAL   I am not a lawyer     IIRC   If I recall
correctly     IMHO   In my humble opinion     IMNSHO   In my not so humble
opinion     IMO   In my opinion     IOW   In other words     l33t or 1337
From "elite". This has become a term used to describe the informal
communication of Internet gaming. L33t speak is easily identified by the
substitution of number and other characters for regular letters; e.g., hackers
becomes h4XX0rz.     LFG   Looking for group, usually used in MMORPGs    LMAO
Laughing my butt off     LOL   Laughing out loud     MMORPG
 Massive, multiplayer, online role-playing game, such as World of Warcraft or
Star Wars Galaxies     MOTAS   Member of the appropriate sex     MOTOS   Member
of the opposite sex     MOTSS   Member of the same sex     NG   Newsgroup
n00b   From "newbie", meaning a newcomer not yet familiar with the rules
OTOH   On the other hand     PWN   Usage of the term "own", as in "I PWNed
you!"     RL   Real Life, as opposed to the Internet     ROFL   Rolling on the
floor laughing     ROFLMAO   Rolling on the floor laughing my butt off     RTFM
  Read The Fine Manual. .     SO   Significant other, used to refer to
someone's romantic partner without making any assumptions about gender or legal
status     TLA   Three letter acronym     TTFN   Ta ta for now     TTYL   Talk
to you later     w00t   An expression of joy     WFN   Wrong forum, noob
WTF   What the heck     YMMH   You might mean here     YMMV   Your mileage may
vary     {g}   Grin     {BG}   Big grin