*From:* Alpana B. Sarangapani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* Rajen & Ajanta Barua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ;
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ; assam@assamnet.org
*Sent:* Monday, July 02, 2007 11:24 PM
*Subject:* RE: [Assam] Day2: Assam2007: Pt 1-- Zubeen mania; heroine

I just got a chance to look at some of these and I agree. They are just
beautiful.

Thanks for putting it on YouTube for all. We enjoyed it very much.

Congratulations to Mridu for an excellent performance. It definitely is
one great way to show honor to a departed soul.

>> guests . The elder one college going seemed talented
>> enough to join Hollywood or Bollywood film industry

And I agree with this too - Mridu dances like a professional.

I wish them the best.

- A. Sarangapani
Spring/Houston, Texas.

"In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and
humble like a blade of grass"

- *Lakshmana*

**