There was talk that one new one is to be set up at one place -- but Jugal-da
said that their team found Assam needs 110 engineering colleges and atleast 16
in the coming year should be set up. The CM wanted the private bodies to take
initiative - since they have to provide value for money to survive-  and said a
Bill had been passed for it recently .

Umesh

"Alpana B. Sarangapani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    P { margin:0px;
padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   Right, right!

 What did the CM say?
 Did he say anything about opening one in Dhemaji?

 “In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and
humble like a blade of grass”
 - Lakshmana