Dear All,

  Today (05.08.2007), I have read the news about the opening  of Diphu
Polytechnic by  Education Minister Ripun Bora on 04.08.2007.

  In AJIR DANIK BATORY has written the  news that there will be 3 (three) new
Engineering college and 1(one) Medical Collegein Assam as announced by
Education minister.

  But,in ADINOR SAMBAD paper has written the news that there will be 1(one) new
Engineering College and 3(three) new Medical College as announced by Education
minister.

Can anybody tell me which news is correct?

  Thanking You

  Buljit Buragohain