>Flexcube which is a Banking Software and considered No 1 Banking
>Software in the World ...

*** I am most impressed. It was my abject ignorance that caused me to
overlook such an  ingenious, earth-shattering desi-contribution to
human civilization.

Now if only 30% desis had a bank account to play with, we just might
laugh all the way to the bank.

Desi-creativity and desi-ingenuity, thy name is Krishnendu!