Thanks KC -- I really wasn't targetting any one person in particular, but I
see your point about overloading. I am sure, I have been guilty of the crime
too, but it would certainly be a better forum if we all kept that in mind.

What triggered it was when I noticed there were some 10 or so
different posts on "Book Review", and a similar number on, and similarly for
the "World ignorance".

-- Ram da