Hi All:

When replying/responding to a particular thread/topic, please do it
without touching the subject line, to keep the conversation under
the same thread.

Also, please check the new AssamNet archive at: www.assamnet.org ..
Though the participation from web-to-email has been disabled at this moment.

--- Babul

On 9/27/07, Ram Sarangapani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks KC -- I really wasn't targetting any one person in particular, but
> I see your point about overloading. I am sure, I have been guilty of the
> crime too, but it would certainly be a better forum if we all kept that in
> mind.
>
> What triggered it was when I noticed there were some 10 or so
> different posts on "Book Review", and a similar number on, and similarly for
> the "World ignorance".
>
> -- Ram da
>

> On 9/27/07, Krishnendu Chakraborty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Ram-da
> >
> > I am one just despicable :) netter.  The reason (for
> > me)  is, I pick up the mails from digest and do not
> > want to overload my mail with irrelevant stuff
> >
> > Will try to follow the thread now on

> > know who they are:))
> > automatically start a new thread on the same topic?
> > A new thread is understandable when there are say
> > becomes better if a new thread is started, or maybe
> > when there is a change
> > in the header itself.
> >
> > Starting a new thread on the same topic (IMHO) just
> > for the heck of it seems
> > rather rude. And bingo, there 15 or so threads on the
> > same darn topic.
> >
> > Well! I got that off my chest - feel much better :)
> >
> > --Ram

Babul Gogoi
011-29817150 / 9868182079