Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:38:37 +0100 (BST)
From: ulfa_ 1979April7 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Shantikam here
To: Shantikam Hazarika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
  [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mr Shantikam Hazarika,

Your relevant mail has proven that, your real intention is to destroy the National Liberation Struggle of Asom by attacking Ruby Bhuyan of the ULFA like a rabid dog biting people on the street indiscriminately. We thank you for revealing your design.

We do not wish to insult you by trying to make you knowledgeable how the modern communications have made the world a small place. However, we are at a loss to make out why are you unaware of the aim of the ULFA¢s past Twenty-Eight years of struggle in Asom? Excepting a yokel, a person like you well versed in advanced technology, should not have to come up with such a view. The debate in question was not put forward in a manner of your requirement of ¡asked them in plain, straight forward English¢. You are trying to throw blows in the air just to sweep this deficiency under the carpet. We would like to remind you that the debate took place as a result of Nayan Parasar criticizing impertinently in the Asom On Line forum ¡the get well wish¢ statement of our Honourable Chairman Arobinda Rajkhowa when Dr. Mamoni Goswami fell ill. Criticism of a ¡Get well wish¢ cannot be ¡Honest,gentle, civilized¢. But you approving his subterfuge and attacking the ULFA with vindictive words have been noted in the net.

You may not be aware that about ten years ago Prof. Jugal Kalita linking the ULFA website to the Assam Org site there was an objection raised by one Supratik Gupta. Following this there was a long debate between Arun Mahanta, a member of the ULFA¢s Central Publicity Group and Supratik Gupta. In this debate, Supratik was given detailed replies with unambiguous views the ULFA holds. Supratik Gupta was not satisfied with it, but, the ULFA was very frank in giving out replies. He wished to know what his status would be in a Sovereign Independent Assam to a person of Bangladesh origin. We must say that Supratik Gupta behaved like a gentleman. On the other hand your good man Nayan Parasar does not sound at all a gentleman, but a sycophant bent upon keeping Asom under colonial occupation forever. We are analysing of the reasons why should you be promoting the sycophancy of Parasar as something very honourable.

If you really want a useful discussion, you are welcome to come forward in earnest. Do you think only your type are the ones who deserves respect? You do not have to instigate any one to have a debate with us. In this instant what has unfolded puts you in the same defiled platform as with Nayan Parasr and Utpal Borpujari. Otherwise we could have a meaningful dignified debate in the meantime. Instead of scornfulness and insulting, a simple request on the query would have an appropriate approach. Now, in trying to prove the mastery of English or lack of it, has pushed aside our willing to be engaged in a meaningful discussion from the original debate. There is saying, ¡Faith is all about belief and destructive criticism shakes such beliefs¢ and a similar response by yourselves has ruined the possibility of productive engagement in this instance. Why are you all trying to damage the Mahanta brothers now?

Rubi bhuyan

central publicity member,ulfa

Are you a hoarder? Then you'll love <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/hotmail/hoarder/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48524/*http://uk.mail.yahoo.com>Yahoo! Mail with unlimited storage.