What Ruby Bhuyan has said in his/her mail ("There are many who may not support
the ULFA, but, the most important thing is for all is to standby the people of
Asom.  We would like to ask you not to support the views and actions of the
selfish ones who are
 just taking advantage of the situation. Instead, be with the majority and work
for real peace to return to Asom.") is really, really very important. I hope
when we are having any debate or discussion, we argue out our "aims" and
"motives" in this spirit rather than trying to project views not matching those
of ours in a negative light just to score a debating point.

  Utpal Borpujari